She needed a little coaxing. It went a little something like this:
Okay Lucy, here we go.
I'm not so sure, Mom.
It's okay, come on.
This isn't funny. I'm hungry.
Please try it.
I won't. It's gross.
You can't know that, you haven't tried it.
*sigh* Fine, I'll try.
No sir, I don't like it.
I guess it's okay.
I want more.
Yum.
Or, so I thought until John changed her diaper tonight and I saw the worst diaper rash she's had.
Not to be overly dramatic; she's never had a very bad case of diaper rash before.
Still, how ever will I gain her trust back? Maybe someday.
On a lighter note - the weather was beautiful today.
Pointing to the tree.
Making sure I didn't miss it. The tree, I mean.
Having a little chat on our way to a park.
The real question is how will Mommy do with Lucy on whole milk. Big move for both. She is growing up so fast. Can't wait until the 8th.
ReplyDeleteThanks for not posting the diaper rash.
ReplyDeleteShe's a little Cutie!
ReplyDeleteWay to hold your ground on the milk mom! looking forward to this weekend!
ReplyDeleteGMam- I'm doing fine so far. But I still have 4 other feedings to drop, so we'll see!
ReplyDeletePapa - that wasn't a pretty sight, but a worse one was the diaper itself...you're welcome.
Wish you had posted the diaper. It's in keeping with strong Schumacher tradition.
ReplyDelete