4.21.2010

Naptime

Lucy is a good sleeper. She really is. I know there are some who may not believe me, but once she's down, she's down for a while. However, she sometimes has some difficulty getting to that point, which is why morning naps are a little iffy. Today was one of those days. She was tired. I knew it, Lucy knew it, Buck knew it.  After a fun morning at the mall play area before the stores opened, she fell asleep in the car on the way home. I brought her inside and she wouldn't go to sleep. I left her in there for a good 45 minutes, and she just whined and cried. Before long it's almost 11:00 and she is a few minutes away from needing lunch anyway. So, contrary to Babywise recommendations, I get her up and feed her. The result is this:



An hour and a half and still out like a light. So, while I am cherishing these rare moments when Lucy will take a nap with me, I have set up a blog! Welcome.

5 comments:

  1. SOOOO sweet, I just want to cuddle and kiss those cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a snuggle bun! I wish I could see her, and kiss and squeeze her! Squeeze her for me momma. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Good to see some pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She was just hungry. Such a little sweetheart. Love the blog.

    ReplyDelete