9.25.2016

Happy birthday Owen!

Owen's birthday questions from over a year ago. Better almost never than actually never, right?

What's your favorite color? Orange.
Who's your best friend? Bennett
What's your favorite animal? Cheetahs
What do you want to be when you grow up? A soldier. What makes you want to be like a soldier? They fight really well.
What's your favorite movie? Batman. You’ve never watched a Batman movie. What’s your favorite real movie? That new Cinderella movie we saw. What’s your favorite part of Cinderella? When the mice turned into horses and my scary part was when the pumpkin grew bigger and bigger and bigger.
What's your favorite book? My new Lightning McQueen one.
What makes you happy? Hugs when I’m sad. What makes you happy when you’re already happy? I don’t know, I’m just already happy.
What makes you sad? {lots of thinking and deliberation, eventually can’t think of being sad}
What's your favorite food? Broccoli with no cheese on it.
What's your favorite song to sing? Drops in the ocean. [by Hawk Nelson]
What's your favorite game to play? Soccer ball
Who is the coolest person on earth? Papa.
What's your favorite thing to learn about? Jesus What do you like to learn about Jesus? That he loves us.
What do you do the very best? Climbing trees
If you could go anywhere, where would you go? To Papa’s house.
What are three words that describe you? I love Daddy. I would like to play songs for everyone that lives in my family. I would describe that I like Norah and that her hair is pretty.
When you were little, you used to what? Talk how I can talk right now.
What's the snack you like the best? Cheese sticks
What's your least favorite food? American cheese by itself. What's your favorite memory? I’m happy that Spring Break has already happened.
If you could have one wish, what would it be? My wish would be that we could go to the museum.
What's your favorite thing about being a brother? Taking care of Norah. And that we have fish.
Favorite thing about Norah? That she can walk now.
What's your favorite thing about Lucy? That she’s pretty
What's your favorite thing about Daddy? That he likes to play games with me.
What's your favorite thing about Mommy? That you’re pretty, too. Okay, can we be done now?


No comments:

Post a Comment