11.05.2013

Summer fun 2013

Here are some pics from over the summer. I didn't take very many this summer, mostly because I spent 80% of my time either laying on the couch watching the kids play with Legos, or laying on the floor playing Legos with them (see previous post). 

I didn't get to take them to the spray parks nearly as much as I usually like to, but they were so sweet on this day. They held hands and ran through the water together, and this pic is of Owen sharing his hat with Lucy, because Lucy decided she didn't want hers and left it at home.



Lots of zoo fun.

I only have one pic of this, but this is what I did to entertain the kids a lot this summer. I just put dish soap in the sand box (sans sand), filled it with water and they had a blast. They'd flop around in the sand/soap box, then run up to slide down the slide as fast as they could. They'd slide on the porch for about 4 feet after hitting the bottom of the slide, because they and the wood were extra slippery from the soap. Definitely lots of fun.




And some great cousin time. Cuddling, dancing and all out melt downs were in full swing at a John's cousin, Kristin's, wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment