9.19.2011

Summertime (pt.7): Fishing with Daddy

John took Lucy out to a park near our house to go fishing, while Owen and I spent some quality time together.




They caught 7 fish. John would reel them in and let Lucy throw them back.


Also at this park there are these vulture/duck hybrid things, and they're not afraid of people, so they'll come right up to us. I find them slightly creepy. However, if you throw bread crumbs over their heads, they'll catch them like a dog.

3 comments:

  1. This is soooo cool!You'd be amazed, most kids never get to fish in their lives anymore! Those are actually Muscovi Ducks, I really like them, they are generally very gentle and friendly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, I should have asked you what they are! Good to know what they actually are called. And that there isn't just something funky in the water causing the ducks to mutate into that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to know that Baby Doll got to go fishing too. Bennett would be pleased.

    ReplyDelete