We celebrated Lucy's second birthday last month. Happy birthday to my sweet little girl. She is such a blessing to me.
My camera was doing something weird here, and this is the only one I got! I'll add different ones later; I'm hoping to get a friend to send me the ones she took.
Thanks so much to all who came!
Note added later: Here are a couple of better pics a friend got of Lucy with her cupcake. She's a child after my own heart; going for the icing.
Note added later: Here are a couple of better pics a friend got of Lucy with her cupcake. She's a child after my own heart; going for the icing.
Thanks Jarrod for catching that special smile. I know you had to be quick. That was so cute. I had a great time at the party. Thanks Lucy for turning 2. Hugs and Kisses
ReplyDelete