We've returned to the 21st century! The internet and a working laptop = blog posts have returned. I wouldn't really know where to begin on writing an overview of our summer, so here are a bunch of pictures I've taken between July and now with captions interspersed throughout.
| Should be somewhat self explanatory. |
Some of you may or may not recognize this as our sidewalk in front of our house. Unbelievably, I don't have a picture of the front of the house. Also, that is our realtor with Lucy. They were good friends.
Lots of fun in the sun was had.
Fun times with family.
Lucy's first real illness, ever. I think we've been incredibly blessed to have made it that far without her ever really being very sick. I documented it because she was just so pitiful.
Just cute.
Mitten phase. This was in September, but she still pulls her socks off at night sometimes and
puts them on her hands.
Pap can be so shocking sometimes..
We were so excited to celebrate with James and Angie on their wedding day! It was a beautiful wedding.
I don't think she could have smiled any bigger.
Lucy had a blast at the children's museum this October.
Lucy and her doll are of very little help in the area of yard work.
There is some confusion in our household about what is worn where. We're working on it.
Yay for a return to blogging! Great collection of pictures.
ReplyDelete